What is Kombucha?
Pronounced kom-boo–cha, Kombucha is a tea that has gone through a fermentation process, which results in an effervescent, slightly carbonated drink that is high in probiotics.
A Little Kombucha History…
Kombucha is a fascinating drink with a long history. Like quinoa, it’s been around for thousands of years and has been making its way back to foodies and health-food lovers. Known by the ancients as an “elixir of immortality” it has been revered over time for its life enhancing qualities.
Enjoy Fresh and Locally Nano-Brewed Kombucha
Our Top 10 Reasons to Drink Kombucha
- It’s been around for thousands of years, so it’s a rather historical drink.
- It’s referred to as “The Elixir of Immortality.” With a name like that, how do you resist?
- It’s a sparkling alternative to an alcoholic beverage or aperitif.
- It contains a lot of stuff that’s good for you such as probiotics, antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, and vitamins.
- It comes in a variety of unique flavors.
- It’s very cutting edge because a lot of people are still just finding out about Kombucha.
- The tea is fermented and therefore naturally carbonated and flavored with natural fruits and vegetables so it’s like taking the best part of every beverage and creating a utopian beverage.
- It’s made with organic ingredients, non-gmo, vegan, dairy free and gluten free, so everyone can enjoy it
- Speaking of everyone, kids love it too!
- Our kombucha is made in small batches so that we can take care of our SCOBY which is lovingly referred to as DOBY. Yep, Doby the SCOBY! Catchy huh? Cheers!